Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Archer & Armstrong: American Wasteland parts 1 & 2

Archer & Armstrong #20 & 21 (Valiant Comics)

As most of you already know, if you read my reviews, I am not a huge superhero comic book fan. Well that was until my better half the Dragon, suggested I read Archer & Armstrong #20 and 21. He tells me the Lizard King, Elvis, Marilyn and many more people that are famous are in the book.
So, I checked it out. To my surprise, it was a great story! Jim Morrison is not the same Jim Morrison of The Doors, he’s kind of an evil bastard!  And poor Elvis, well you just have to read it, I don’t want to give it all away.
The premise: Archer is looking for his parents. This brings our conspiracy busting duo to L.A. and the Hollywood Hotel . Where stars check in, but they don’t check out. Oh and did I mention an ex-president is stuck in the Hollywood Hotel as well.
Archer & Armstrong is really worth checking out. Fred Van Lente brings us some great writing and Shawn Crystal, Michael Walsh, Mico Suayan and Pere Perez bring it alive with their amazing artwork!

Pick up a copy today at White Dragon Comics

barbie66

No comments:

Post a Comment